Friday, November 20, 2009

Cheers to the season of new Beers!


I will be the first to admit this is a tad over the top. I stopped by my favorite Total Wine & More tonight and went a little crazy picking up holiday and winter seasonal beers. What can I say, some indulge in chocolate, cookies and other items each holiday season and even though I do enjoy my chocolate and cookies, beer is really my favorite indulgence each holiday season. The anticipation of trying a limited edition set of beers is awesome....knowing that some will rock my world and others will be hard to choke down. So, I must officially mark the beginning of the holiday season with this shopping trip and what is sure to be a lot of blogging as I work my way through the collection I amassed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment