Saturday, July 10, 2010

Beer Court becomes Craft Beer Girl

Ever dream about your blog? Nope, me neither but I was thinking about it in the shower this week. My "real" job involves me masquerading as a marketing professional and it occurred to me the many ways "Beer Court" could be misconstrued. For example it could mean that I am literally taking beers to court of law, a basketball court or perhaps a gathering area in a mall. None of which would be true... It could mean that I am holding court with the many beers in my life deciding who would be the winner. That too would be impossible, as picking a favorite beer is much like picking a favorite child (so I hear).

Alas, I have decided it is time for a new name. Craft Beer Girl is short, simple and to the point. Alternative meanings seem to ring true. I can be crafty, I like craft beer and am most definitely a girl (of age, of course). I also aspire to craft my own beer by the end of the year, which should provide plenty of material for this page.

I'll be working on an update to the Facebook page in the coming days so keep an eye out. In the meantime, grab a cold, delectable craft brew. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment